Our design team will prepare a customised proposal based on your home or business's power usage.
Yes! As our installers are also qualified electricians, Tiger Solar Solutions offers an after-hours call-out service for both solar and electrical requirements that you may have.
Yes, we use a technical program that calculates your current usage versus the solar generation which in return generates an estimated projection of savings.
Tiger Solar Solutions provides an option that we can remotely view your solar system, allowing us to address any concerns that you may have regarding your system. Simply call our office and our friendly staff will be more than happy to check your system for you.
In short, no, however, solar is dependent on your roof space and home/business requirements. For more information regarding this please call our office for a complimentary roof inspection.
We aim to have your system installed and fully operational within 10 business days of receiving your deposit.
HOW TO GET STARTED?
Getting started with a solar system that will save you tens of thousands of dollars and free you from the ever-increasing heading that is the cost of rising energy bills is incredibly easy. Just follow these easy steps:
● Contact us to arrange an obligation-free, complimentary consultation.
● We will then make arrangements with you to conduct an on site visit.
● Review our solar recommendations, along with the pros and cons for each, and determine which course of action is right for you.
● We will then book our installation team.
● We will then attend to any pre-install items on your checklist (e.g. for very old meters, an upgrade will need to be conducted).
● Installation is completed, your system checked and tested, signed off and ready for use.
REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION TODAY